1. I created a poll - but can't see where to add it?
You need to define it on subpage or on template
using vote tag
2. Is it possible to create website using this form
to their name : http://him.mycompany.com or is it
obligatory to have a name like: http://www.mysite.com
Websites can be built on subdomains as well as on
3. I wanted to save some changes on my Demo website,
but I see 'Not Allowed in Demo' message
Yes, saving changes is disabled Demo version, but
only when you login as demo/demo, try to login with
your original username/password
4. Can i install a website on a subdomain and then
point his domain there?
Sure! You should use /upgrade.php tool instead /sitebuilder.php,
then in the first step fill the form with your
subdomain and continue, in step 2 he should select
'upgrade license' and in step 3 he will be able to
add his domain.
5. The data for each created website, where is it
stored? What file is i use (for backup purposes)
All website data is stored in your hosting account,
so when you backup this account, website is backed
6. Can a SiteBuilder built site co-exist with other
web pages on a user's web space? (For instance,
could we "try out" SiteBuilder on our site while we
presently have a site already there?
SiteBuilder always installs website on main folder,
so all old files could be overwrited. We suggest to
create another FTP account and use SiteBuilder
there. It can be easly done in cPanel under "FTP
accounts" tab, FTP username would look similar to "FTPusername@domain.com"
7. Does the site building portion work on all
browsers (PC and Mac)?
8. What will happened if we shift or migrated to
other hosting company, can i still able to use the
website that i previously designed using this
Yes!, you can copy and migrate it and still able
to use it EXCEPT you will no longer able to access
to the admin panel.